Romance Languages Advising
Majors, Minors, Declarations
Already a Declared Major or Minor in French, Italian, Spanish, or Romance Languages?
Contact your Assigned Advisor for assistance.
Do not know the name of your Assigned Advisor?
Find your assigned advisor at the top of your Degree Guide in Duckweb
Find your assigned advisor in the Navigate Student app (Resources > People)
Find your assigned advisor in the Navigate site (Your Success Team box)
Would you like to declare a Major or Minor in French, Italian, Spanish, or Romance Languages?
When to Schedule an Appointment with Romance Languages
- to declare a major or minor in our department
- if your assigned advisor is off-campus this term
- if you do not have an assigned advisor
- if you would like to find out more about the degree programs we offer
Follow these instructions to schedule an appointment through Navigate:
- Log in to Navigate Student app or website (use your DuckID to login)
- Click on "Schedule an Appointment" in the upper right-hand corner
- Choose "Academic & Career Advising"
- Choose "College of Arts & Sciences Departmental Advising"
- Choose the reason that best fits what you want to meet with your advisor about.
- Choose "Romance Languages (SPAN/FR/ITAL/RL)" as the location.
Thank you for scheduling an advising appointment. In order to reduce in-person contact due to flu and coronavirus, all appointments will happen using Microsoft Teams. Please download Teams in advance of your appointment. You can find it in the app store on your smartphone. Or visit http://teams.microsoft.com".
At the time of your appointment, the advisor will call you via Teams. If we are unable to get in touch with you through Teams, your advisor will email you.
Please visit http://advising.uoregon.edu for more information and resources. For UO help with Microsoft Teams, please