In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, our department is following the University’s Return to Campus Plan. Our main office is closed to the public until further notice. Please see our web pages for more information about courses and our degree programs.
Updates about university closures can be found here.
Please use the following contact information for specific questions.
- Please deliver mail and packages to 101 Friendly Hall.
- For questions about Academic Year 2020/2021 courses, please contact your advisor or instructor. See our faculty directory page.
- For University mental health support resources, please visit the Counseling Center website or call the health center crisis hot line 541-346-3227.
- For undergraduate-related inquiries, please email Alex Weissenberger email@example.com or call (541) 346-0951.
- For graduate-related inquiries, please email Maria Heider firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For personnel, accounting/payroll, and budget related issues please email Lisa Ross email@example.com or call 541-346-4005.
- For operations-related inquiries, please email Perri Schodorf, firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your flexibility and understanding.
David Wacks, Professor of Spanish and Head
Perri Schodorf, Department Manager - Student services, Communications and Events
Lisa Ross , Department Manager - Finance, HR and Operations