In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, our department is following the University’s Return to Campus Plan. Our main office is closed to the public until further notice. Please see our web pages for more information about courses and our degree programs.
Updates about university closures can be found here.
Please use the following contact information for specific questions.
- Please deliver mail and packages to 101 Friendly Hall.
- For questions about courses, please contact your advisor or instructor. See our faculty directory page.
- For University mental health support resources, please visit the Counseling Center website or call the health center crisis hot line 541-346-3227.
- For undergraduate-related inquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (541) 346-9780.
- For graduate-related inquiries, please email email@example.com.
- For personnel, accounting/payroll, and budget related issues please email Lisa Ross firstname.lastname@example.org or call 541-346-4005.
Thank you for your flexibility and understanding.
David Wacks, Professor of Spanish and Head